LDMD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay I got in......but then got booted.

3 posters

Go down

Yay I got in......but then got booted. Empty Yay I got in......but then got booted.

Post by Lil Dreamerz Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:34 am

Got in a little after 5am. No problems trained Bella, checked my retainers and then teleported bam bye bye game. Now its 530 and I still can't get back online... Says world data cant be found. Damn You Squeenix why you do this s*** to me... Good Luck all. Welcome to early access Day.
Lil Dreamerz
Lil Dreamerz

Back to top Go down

Yay I got in......but then got booted. Empty Re: Yay I got in......but then got booted.

Post by QuincyFox Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:00 am

Haven't gotten in yet myself, been trying since the 2 am launch.

Spent the free time saving some appearance data, messing with the new race. They are fucking ugly and I will not play one, lol. Going back to Roegadyn soon as I can buy a fantasia. I miss that race.

Guess I'll just keep trying.
QuincyFox
QuincyFox

Back to top Go down

Yay I got in......but then got booted. Empty Re: Yay I got in......but then got booted.

Post by Tegan Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:12 am

I keep seeing people on my friends list say they are having trouble getting on and staying logged in. I hope you all can get on and stay on soon.

Tegan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum